Saturday 10 February 2007

New Land!!! Yaaaaaaay!!!!!

I got new land!!! WOOOOOO! I had land in the Ello sim, but for ages there has been a freebie place there, ack! Well because of this i even rented a small parce off my friend Lily, a sort of retreat, and I put a beautiful little cottage there that was built by my friend Velmwend and given to me by Kenzie (Thanks soo much guys!). Its a real sweet place that i will keep for as long as I can. But as it happens a couple of people that work at the Clock Tower (Sasha and Gore) have bought a full island. Sooooo after a couple of quick words with them, i put my old land up for sale at a silly low price and it sold within 5 hours, even at a healthy profit! A few IM's later and I got me a fantastic 6144m parcel on the corner of their island. Thank you sooo much Sasha and Gore, I love it sooo much even tho its baron at the moment! And well, that picture is the view I will get from now on. No more freebie place, no more mega lag, just a lovely parcel to set up a new home with great neighbours and a fantastic ocean side view!!!

No comments: