Sunday 21 January 2007

OMG!! The best party I have been to EVER!


Well this has got to be the best party I have ever been to in SL! - The opening of the Frisky Kitty Club - http://slurl.com/secondlife/Bassenthwaite/140/185/421

Well I was kinda invited to the party in a kinda 'Get your ass over here!!' way, and oh boy am i glad i did! The party went on for a massive 13hours, with DJ Kai (<-- is a top DJ btw!) bang at it with the tunes! Well after some time it got a little raunchy hehe! I even did my first spot of pole dancing, and then, i couldnt help it but the clothes started to come off! OMG!!! I actually did that!!!!

After about 6 mugs of coffee (it did go on til about 12:00pm) I decided to leave at about 8:30am, slightly weary. WOOT! allnighter!! Oh and if you are bothered, I created a DJ Kai Fan Club!! HA! Look for it in groups if you wanna join!



No comments: